Thursday, January 31, 2008

The most unsual way you ever heard how Mass Control helped someone.

My daughter is still in the hospital, my wife stayed overnight with her. I slept well, probably because I was so tired, and because getting my thoughts about Mass Control and marketing our product out helped. I solved part of the list problem! I will join the listserves of the health care professionals, and can email tens of thousands of them through the list serve. Will be crucial to do it well, I think I'll get a friend to recommend my website to get traffic to it to opt-in. Still need to build the website, I have to talk to the webmaster on our team. He is urgent about getting to market, so he will do it quickly.
Therapy with my disabled daughter went ok this morning, her responses were fairly flat. If I do not get on Mass Control, at least it kicked me in the pants to get me moving on an important task. I was originally going to do a video blog, but did not know how to load video on the Internet. Hey, I told you I was a newbie. So, I frantically tried to learn. Point is, we need to video my daughter's therapy, load it onto the secure website, so that our consultant can give us feedback on what we are doing. I had been distracted with other things, but this showed me that if I am willing to learn to create a video blog for a marketing campaign, I better be willing to learn to load video on the site to improve the quality of my daughter's therapy. The issue is with conversion of VRO files, and learning how to edit the video.

1 comment:

Simon Benstead said...

there may be a way for you to still get in franks course.

I got in the top ten.

how can i contact you?